SELLERS & BUYERS BROKERAGE
At closing, Gayle Kahn Belcher, a licensed Alabama real estate broker, charges a brokerage commission equal to a % of Total Sales Price, if Seller’s broker does not offer a commission split, then Buyer must agree to pay the Buyer’s broker.
Gayle Kahn Belcher, will provide the following services:
- Act as Liaison between Seller and Buyer and/or other agents.
- Request documentation deemed necessary to evaluate the property in order to submit a Letter of Intent.
- Review/Submit Letters of Intent and provide responses and/or counter offers.
- Facilitate the execution of a contract document between Buyer and Seller and/or their agents after the offer is accepted.
- Submit an initial request for documentation deemed necessary to evaluate the property during the contract diligence period.
DUE DILIGENCE CONTRACTOR SERVICE
SVN | Kahn Properties, Inc. will facilitate the Due Diligence process for the fee based on the size of the property, number of units, leases, contracts, etc. In addition to the standard fee, actual expenses will be billed back to the Buyer. (The fees are not pursuant to the close purchase of the property but are due for scope of services rendered).
SVN | Kahn Properties, Inc. will provide the following services in accordance with the contract to purchase the property:
- Evaluate books and records, leases, service contracts, physical inspection reports, appraisals, loan documents, rental agreements
and service contracts, or any other information requested by Buyer and report on the evaluation directly to the Buyer.
- Evaluate any new leases, service or other contracts being considered during the due diligence period, and submit them to the
Buyer and/or Buyer’s agents.
- If Buyer wishes to hire sub-contractors, will assist in locating and will manage such sub-contractors to evaluate any major
concerns, such as deferred maintenance, structural defects, and/or environmental conditions that would affect the value of the
property and/or impact capital expenses either immediately or in the future.
SVN | Kahn Properties, Inc. will provide the following services in accordance with standard Kahn Properties Management contract.
- As part of Kahn Properties expansion in managing outside properties, a standard contract has been developed for all new property management. Property management scope of work pertains to the daily operation of the specific property(s), from managing staff, leasing, negotiating contracts with service providers, collection of rents, general maintenance, general accounting practices and other services necessary for the day-to-day operation of the property.
- Property Management does not include Asset Management unless stated as per Section IV below.
As a service, outside the scope of the daily management of the property, Kahn Properties, Inc. provides Asset Management Services. This service includes:
- Property Evaluation and Procurement strategies for Reserve Funds for future capital expenses and/or major repairs.
- Locating contractors for specific projects to be performed on the property.
- Monitoring of and Follow-up for special projects related to the property.
- Risk Management reviews to be sure the property is covered properly.